I will represent you before immigration courts

CLICK HERE πŸ‘‰ JOIN ME

 I am a practicing Barrister, qualified in the UK to advise and represent clients before the Immigration Tribunal. I have appeared before the First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and the High Court and Court of Appeal.

. We have advised and appealed successfully on all aspects of immigration including:

Asylum, General Visas, Deception refusals (TOEIC, HMRC etc), Family and Marriage, EEA, Deportation, Child settlement, Human Rights Private and Family life, Bail hearings, Judicial Review and Court of Appeal work.

I can help in advising how to appeal a decision from the Home Office and give general advice or can prepare the appeal for you. I can also represent you at the Immigration Tribunal and present your case before a Immigration Judge.

If you are not sure what to do about your Immigration situation I can assist and I can also draft covering letters, representations and witness statements.

Popular posts from this blog

JOIN MINDS : SOCIAL NETWORK

STRONG VPN