I will create professional stop motion animation video ad

 CLICK HERE πŸ‘‰ GET YOUR STOP ANIMATION VIDEO AD


This Gig is atmospheric stop motion animation, without complicated character animation. Please take a look at my showreel and Fiverr portfolio.

Please make sure to contact me BEFORE ordering the GIG,

sometimes we need time for creating props.

I provide:

True stop motion animation

Shooting in a professional studio

Copyright music and sound design

4k resolution or any other

Solid color background or decorations

Please, include this information in your message:


1. What kind of animation are you looking for, and some examples if you have any

2. Your budget and your desired deadline

3. Information about your company or brand. (website or social media accounts)





Popular posts from this blog

I will represent you before immigration courts

JOIN MINDS : SOCIAL NETWORK

STRONG VPN